October 4, 2011

We have winners!!

The winner of the SVG Attic $10 gift card is:
LISA G of lisa-scrappingspot you are the winner! Lisa commented on Day 2 of the blog hopp: "ok so you didn't scare me with your boo but you sure did make me chuckle!! I love the game that you made! all the little kids are just sooo cute!!! Have a scrap-happy day Lisa G"

The winner of the $5 gift card to My Thoughts Exactly is:
JANIE of Janie's Craft Closet you are the winner! Janie wrote "Love your project. I ordered the stamps right away so I am excited to use them on so many projects. Thanks for sharing. Janie"

I used MATLAB to generate my random numbers, yes I am a nerd! I do teach a MATLAB class for undergraduate engineers so it's only fitting :)

Congratulations ladies! Please send me an email at craftyrktsci [at] gmail [dot] com with your email addresses to claim your prize.

Be sure to stop by on Friday when the Fang-Tastic blog hop starts, this line up of girls and sponsers is amazing! You don't want to miss it!

Happy crafting,

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO !!!! I finally won. It has been a long time...... Thanks so much Jessica.
    Janie
    www.janiescraftcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete