October 3, 2011

Hello and happy Monday! It's another SVG/MTC Monday over at the Scrapoholic. Today's theme is Halloween signs, which are a perfect pair for my new My Thoughts Exactly stamps, can you tell I really like them? :) Ok here's my card, it's inspired my Lenea's card with a twist again, I really am in love with this new card. It's so simple and fun!
I knew right away I had to use the witch sign to pair with my all time favorite phrase in the Fright Night Phrases set. Ready for it?
Eat, Drink, and be Scary! I love this phrase. Well that's it today, I know it's short but there's been a lot going on around here lately and there's a lot more coming. Don't forget about the Fang-tastic Blog Hop that starts on Friday, it's going to be amazing! Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment