April 13, 2012

Hello Sunshine

Hello everyone! It's been a bit quiet around here this last week or so...I've had a nasty cold and have had zero energy to do anything. I'm finally starting to feel better so I thought I'd pop in quick to show you a card I made for two challenges. Yes two, I know that's a little crazy :)

It has been so long since I've been able to complete a RIC on time! I just love the colors and the flowery pattern in this dress.

I also so used the Mojo Monday #236 Sketch for the layout.

Here is my card.


Stamps are from My Thoughts Exactly More Mini Thoughts set, twine is from the Twinery, and the flower card is from October Afternoon.

Happy crafting,
Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it's perfect! I love the flower paper, such a simple and vintage card. I love it and it is just like the runway design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining us over at the runway challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, I love your layout and that gorgeously delicate flower image. Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete