March 9, 2012

Welcome Spring Blog Hop!


Hey everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic week so far. Today is the start of my SPRING BREAK!!!! It just so happens to fall on the day of the Welcome Spring blog hop with the SVG Attic design team and any customers that wanted to join us. How awesome is that?!? I am so happy you stopped by today and I hope you get just a little inspiration from the hop. If you just happened upon this post you defiantly want to start from the beginning to catch all awesome projects. If you have arrived from Nicole's blog then you are on the right track! For the hop today everyone is featuring the Welcome Spring collection. Just in case you get lost along the way here is the full lineup:
Teachdanz.blogspot.com <- You should have come from here.
***** Craftyrktsci.blogspot.com ***** You are here!
Our2angelsinheaven.blogspot.com <- This is your next stop.

As I said everyone is using the Welcome Spring collection but you never know what everyone will combine it with! For my project I also used the Tent Cards, Birds and the Bees, and Easter Elements. Are you ready to see it? :)


Well what do you think? I think it came out pretty cute. I used the flower card from the Welcome Spring set to create the window in the tent card and all the flower accents. The peep friends are all from Easter Elements and the clouds in the background are from Birds and the Bees. I flocked the peeps for added texture and of course added a little trendy twin :) Do you see that cute little sentiment, "Hangin' with my Peeps"? It's from the new My Thoughts Exactly Easter Greetings stamp set! I thought it was the perfect sentiment for this card.

I hope you enjoyed my card today! Now head on over to Lisa's blog.

Happy crafting,

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love that you flocked the peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tent card!!! It's one of my favorite files!

    Beth Hillier
    Mytimetoplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so adorable! I love that you flocked the peeps, and the tent card is great. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your peeps. They look so real that you want to take a bite out of them. I love this card and what you did with it. TFS. Jearise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It's so adorable, thank you so much for creating and sharing it. Love the peeps.

    ReplyDelete