February 26, 2012

Springtime!

Ok so maybe Spring isn't here quite yet, I sure wish it were! As I type we are under a winter storm warning and will be for the next few days, boo. Well today is my design team day for SVG Attic and I'm bringing a little bit of Spring to my house with my project. I used the Fun Favors and Easter Elements sets to create this cute little candy holder.
Isn't it cute? I am loving the fun Spring colors. All the designer paper is from Echo Park's Springtime collection, in fact that little Springtime sentiment is the label from one of the sheets of paper :) It just happened to the perfect size for my candy dispenser. The twine is all from the Twinery and the rest of the paper is from Michael's.
So are you wondering what's inside? Well it is my favorite Easter candy...
Cadbury Mini Eggs!!!!! I always get so excited when they first appear at the store. My excitement has gotten a little smaller now that they make them for just about every holiday. I do refuse to buy them until Easter so it is at least still a special treat for me :) As I'm sure you can figure out the candy dispenser is from the Fun Favors set, the tulips and the grass are from the Easter Elements set.

I hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend so far! Be sure to stop by SVG Attic to pick up the files I've used today and while you are there be sure to check out all the new sets for St. Patrick's Day and Easter, there just may be a super cute Peeps box that I have BIG plans for!

Happy crafting!

9 comments:

  1. I love it Jessica:-) The colors are so pretty and the candy so tempting! Love the colors of twine you used too - you are one creative woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute ideas! It made me say "cute Idea" out loud to myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica that is so sweet. Love the colors. The twine.... well not so much ;) Haha! Seriously, it's gorgeous. Great job.

    Les

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the little door and the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So smart to use "Spring" from the paper collection as your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and pretty. I'm going to pretend I didn't read the part about the eggs being available through out the year now. I love those eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the candy dispenser box! Amazing way to keep chocolate in the system while crafting. Those mini eggs are my hubby's favorite too.

    ReplyDelete