May 23, 2011

And the winner is...

Lucky number 13, I used a program called Matlab to generate my random number, yes it's a nerdy math program.
That's Curly Girl with her comment: "I absolutely love the word book!!! Forgot to tell you that! MTC curly girl"

Congratulations Curly Girl, I will be contacting you soon to pick your prize. Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments. Most of you got it right Darja is our puppy. I have to give the most creative answer award to Alyssa Leanne with "Ok, I also had to take a guess at Darja... I want to say the dog as well but since everyone has said that that feels like a cop-out... So I'm going to go with horse since the pictures were all taken on a little horsey thing. Though if we are being judged on accuracy that is probably incorrect :P" Very creative answer!

If you haven't heard about the Link Up Love Party hosted by K Andrew at Getting Cricky you should check it out, it's a lot of fun. You can see my entry here.  To get more info on the LULP there is a link to K Andrew's blog in my LULP post.

Happy Crafting,
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I love that you used Matlab to generate your random number. It made a geek like me happy.

    Brian (Alyssa's Husband)
    mythoughtsexactly.co

    ReplyDelete