October 15, 2012

Spooktacular Treats


Hi there everyone! It's my day over at My Thoughts Exactly and I wanted to share my take on a project a dear friend of mine shared with me. You can find the original project here. There are 3 stamps sets used in this project and one of my favorite stamping techniques with MTE stamps!


Aren't these the cutest little treat holders?!? Oh you didn't know they were treat holders? Well, they are! Each little spooktacular jar holds 4 of the Hershey's nuggets. MMMM I found a new flavor too, creamy milk chocolate with toffee...I think I ate more than I wrapped while I worked :) Anyway the front of each jar is decorated with some awesome MTE stamps and the backs have a little window so the cute nuggets inside peek out. Each nugget is just wrapped in designer paper to make them pretty looking. Here are some close ups of the jar fronts.


I used the Halloween Subway Art and Fright Night Phrases. See how the spooktacular and the candy are curved? That is by far one of my favorite things about MTE stamps, you can make them curve however you'd like!!! It's adds a little fun to the project :)


For this jar I used the Fright Night Friends set and Halloween Subway Art. Both jars are tied with some lovely exclusive Trendy Twine in Grape Limeade, you can only get this twine in the exclusive MTE & TT Spook-tacular Set (by the way there are only a few left so pick yours up before they are gone forever). Now here is one last look at the jars and the cute little wrapped nuggets inside them.


Well that's all for me today! A little birdie told me there is a sale on in stock Halloween stamp sets so be sure to stop by the MTE store and pick up all your favorites! Happy crafting everyone!

Jessica

2 comments: