June 26, 2012

Smile

Hello everyone! It's been a bit quiet around here lately...hmmm I wonder what is up?!? Stay tuned next week and I might just have a few things to share that will explain why it's been so quiet :) But today I have a simple card to share with you using My Thoughts Exactly stamps.

I keep seeing all those really cool mason jars that are covered in lace and spray painted, I really want to make some but have been too lazy to get the supplies...enter the Dainty Doilies stamp set and a mason jar cut file from Lettering Delights. Perfect!! I'll make a paper version :)


The jar is just cut from kraft paper. I used a silver paint pen to make the lid look metallic (don't ask why it has a tag hole). There is a little trendy twine to embellish the lid and a little skeleton key from Tim Holtz. I used the Dainty Doilies stamp set to make the 'lace' on the jar and the smile sentiment. The happy birthday is form the Mini Thoughts set. I also used the Dainty Doilies set to create a doily on the table which is embossed with white embossing powder.

I hope you enjoyed today's card! Happy crafting.
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment