May 29, 2012

Birthday Wishes Just For You

Good morning everyone! Today is my day to post over at My Thoughts Exactly. I have a fun little birthday card to share with you and it features FOUR stamp sets! Crazy huh?!? Well tomorrow is my fiance's grandmother's 89 birthday! Now let me tell you she does not look nor act like she is turning 89 tomorrow. So here is the card I made for grandma:


I found a cool tutorial on how to make a pocket card and just knew I had to try it. I used my Sew-Easy to stitch up the sides (ignore the imperfect hole making on the right hand side - I may have had the head upside down the first time >.<). I just used the Sew-Easy floss for the stitching. I also used the Mojo Monday #243 for the the front design. Of course there is a little Trendy Twine in there too. The 'Just for you' sentiment comes from some very selective inking of the stamps in the More Mini Thoughts set. The 'Pull me out' sentiment is from the Interactive Card Phrases and Grillin 'N' Chillin sets. And here is the inside card when it's pulled out:


I used the Big Thoughts set for the 'Wishing you a happy birthday' sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed my card today. Happy crafting!
Jessica

3 comments:

  1. I like the embossed background. You can put so many things in that pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card,love the border stamp :)

    ReplyDelete