March 20, 2012

No Peeps Chocolate Bunny!

Hey everyone! Remember how I promised you a zipper card last week? No, ok well I did :) Anyway my spring break turned in to marathon days in the lab and spending as much time as I could outside in the fabulous 70 degree weather! Yes it was in the 70's, possibly 80 one day, up here in March!!! I have to say I'm not sad to see Spring come a little early to us this year :) Anyway, I finally finished my card and thought I'd pop in to share it with you. Before I show you the card so you remember the commercials with cows holding signs  saying eat more chicken? Well I have been playing those over and over in my head this week as I made this card...that should explain it's quirkiness a little :)

Isn't it cute? The little peeps are disguised at chocolate bunnies and they are protesting against the eating of peeps, "no peeps chocolate bunny" Oh boy I hope this is funny to someone besides me because I think it's pretty funny! As you may know the zipper card zips open to reveal a message and this is what it says: "Easter" (in that little epoxy circle that is really hard to see in this picture >.<)
And underneath "Another egg-scuse for chocolate!" I just love how this card came out! All the paper is from Echo Park's Springtime collection. The little peeps are a Free-Bee from SVG's by Bee. The  zipper card is from the lovely Lenae of Sugar Gem. Finally all those adorable little sentiment stamps are from My Thought's Exactly's Easter Greetings set.

Happy crafting,
Jessica

5 comments:

  1. Awww, that is a darling card. Love the colors. Very Spring-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe I love this Jessica! I do think it's hilarious....but I think we have a similar twisted humor:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute and funny. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! Your sentiments are always so clever :P

    ReplyDelete