January 12, 2012

My Thoughts Exactly Winner!!!!

You all let me forget to pick a winner for the My Thoughts Exactly Birds and the Bees stamp set! Oh well, better late than never right?!? :) So without further ado the winner is (by way of MATLAB's random number generation capabilites)....

#21 - Ruth Gillis Stevens!!! Ruth stopped by from the Make-the-Cut forum with this comment " Wow!! LOVE (lol) what you did with this!! Glad I came to check it out!!" Ruth I'll be sending you an email shortly to get some information from you, CONGRATS!! I hope you enjoy your new stamps, although I have complete faith you will LOVE them (there is no bias in that statement at all, lol) :)

Be sure to stop by later for a little project I've been working on for the Runway Inspired Challenge. Until then happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment