October 17, 2011

MTC/SVG Monday!

Happy Monday everyone! I know it has been a little quiet over here since all the blog hops the last few weekends. It's going to stay quiet a bit longer as I am headed out to a conference today, it's been a lot of work getting ready to go and when I get back I'm sure there be even more work to get caught up again. Enough about that today is another MTC/SVG Monday over at the Scrapoholic. This week's theme is Halloween Monsters. Here is my card for today:
I know it's kinda of a cute monster! I really like the the purple and green combination for Halloween too. I cut the whole file out in the various colors but cut 2 of the base so that I could create a card. I know I could have welded them together to create the card base in MTC but I just cut 2 and then glued one to the other after scoring. Here is the inside:
I used the My Thoughts Exactly Ghostly Greetings stamps for the sentiment. The sentiment is stamped in Stampin Up! Pumpkin Pie ink (my favorite) on an oval I cut out and embossed using my Nestabilities then 'tied' it to a black brad (it's kind of hard to see in the picture but it's there) using black twine from the Twinery.

I hope you enjoyed today's project, be sure to stop by the Scrapoholic to get your monster files. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment