September 6, 2011

Seriously I don't think my head is attached anymore...

So I made this really cute card last week using files I bought from SVG's by Bee and Bee even put up my pictures in her gallery!!!! Oh yea and it was a contest to see who could email her pictures faster and I won the file of my choice, so be on the look out for more SVGs by Bee! So, I kept wondering why no one had commented about it on the blog, I mean I thought it was a pretty cute little card...helps to actually post it (yup I didn't think to check until today :P). It's just been one of those weeks this past week. So without any further ado here is my little hello card:
Isn't it cute? The frames around the kitty are from the fancy frame and shape set.
I popped the top layer out to give the card some depth, I was going for a bee teasing a kitty from outside the window look...
That little kitty is from the Pumpkin has a surprise set.
And that cute little fuzzy bee is of course the fuzzy bee! I cut the curls on the wings out of vellum and then sprayed them with glimmer mist. You can't see it in the picture but the black parts of the bee are also sprayed with glimmer mist...it is much cooler looking in person I promise.

Ok enough about me go check out Bee at SVG's by Bee and be sure to grab your free-bees while you are there!

I'm gonna go craft now before I lose my mind :) Happy crafting!

P.S. I'm working on a little something to make an announcment that I've been keeping from my bloggy friends this past week. You may already know but I'll make it official very soon I promise :)

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'll tell you it's cute!
    And I've thought I posted things before too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Jessica that is so funny! I love your card and the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what took you so dang long?! hahaha it was so stinkin' cute and all...You did great I love it:) You do such great things with my files and others:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable!

    michelesscrapycreations at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete