September 12, 2011

For Sue

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good Monday! Last week I mentioned that I had created two boxed card sets for a friend who is battling lung cancer. This Saturday there will be a silent auction for her, to help raise medical expense funds. I am honored to have my work go to such a great cause. I know I promised you pictures last week but life happens. There are eight cards in each set, there were eight sentiment stamps in each of the Stampin' Up! stamp sets I used.


The above eight cards are in the red box and the remaining cards are in the black box.


I took a sketch I saw somewhere and used it for each of the cards along with the color scheme of blacks and whites with a pop of color. I hope they bring a smile to Sue's face when she's sees them at the auction for the first time. Her family has kept all the donations a secret from her, I just wish I could be there. It will certainly be a tear filled day.

Happy crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment