July 15, 2011

Pumpkin Spice

So I have been reading about everyone joining the link party for the first ever Pumpkin Spice design team. What's Pumpkin Spice, besides an amazing flavored latte, a really cool online craft supply store! Her prices are fantastic, if you have not done so already be sure to stop by the store and check it out. Also stop by the blog and see what's going on. So for the design team application I had to create a project using at least 2 of the paper lines she carries. I got to choose from:
Bo Bunny
Cosmo Cricket
Crate Paper
Echo Park
Graphic 45
My Mind's Eye (My Favorite!)

For my project, well projects, you know me I can't just make one thing, I choose to make A2 cards that could be used for any occasion. I started with white A2 card bases (4.25"x5.5" finished card), the white card stock is from Stampin' Up. I then cut 1"x1" squares from my designer paper, I used the Nutmeg and DeLovely (Pumpkin Spice does not carry this line) Cosmo Cricket lines and the Alphabet Soup and Fine and Dandy My Mind's Eye lines. Each card has a sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up and some Trendy Twine as well; Circle of Friendship (retired), Heard from the Heart, and Define Your Life (only available as digital stamps now). So here are the cards:
This card uses the My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink "Lovely" paper, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DeLirious paper, the Circle of Friendship stamp set, a paw print stamp I picked up at Michael's, and strawberry cupcake pink Trendy Twine. I popped the circles up with foam squares.
 This card uses the My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink "Lovely", Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DeLirious paper, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DeLicious paper, Heard from the Heart stamp, and light pink Trendy Twine. I popped the sentiment and the My Mind's Eye squares up with foam squares.
 This card uses Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg Falling Down paper, My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup Girl "Flower Path" paper, Define Your Life stamp, and Blue Berry Blue Trendy Twine.

I hope you have enjoyed these cards, here is a list of supplies:
Stampin' Up! White Cardstock
Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DeLirious paper
Stampin' Up! Circle of Friendship stamp set
Stampin' Up! Heard from the Heart stamp set
Stampin' Up! Define Your Life stamp set
Paw Print Stamp from Michael's
Various colors of Trendy Twine
Paper Trimmer
Foam Squares
1.5" Circle Punch
Ink, I used Dew Drop Ink Pads

Happy Crafting,

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, I love the squares in your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these Jess! They look awesome :D I really love how you did the little squares and popped some up on the second card, very cool! And, how freaking AWESOME would it be if you, me, and Lenae made the team?! Maybe chances are slim but that would freakin' rock!! I will have my fingers crossed for all of us :) Cute cute cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on all the cards. Good Luck on the DT call.

    ReplyDelete