July 12, 2011

Day 2 of the Mini Card Mini Series

Hello and I hope you're all having a wonderful Tuesday. I have two more 3x3 cards for you today. The first features the Birds and The Bees stamp set from My Thoughts Exactly. As I have mentioned before it is super easy to ink different words in different colors because of the mix and match feature of the stamps. Well here is another cool inking technique, ink the edges of a word in a darker color. I think it really makes the main word pop. The bee is from the Lettering Delights Cut Its Super Bundle.


The other card features the Under The Sea stamp set from My Thoughts Exactly and another cut file from the Lettering Delights Cut Its Super Bundle. Here I stamped the main word in a different color than the rest of the sentiment.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and don't forget to stop back tomorrow for two more cards and another cool technique for the stamps.

Happy crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment