May 14, 2011

Make-the-Cut Blog Hop Sneak Peek

I know it had been awhile since I have posted anything...the last few weeks have been a little hectic for us between birthdays, weekend company, research, and finals week. I have managed to make a few cards here and there and today started working on my project for my day of the Make-the-Cut blog hop (Wednesday). If you haven't been following along just click on the MTC blog hop button on the right side of my blog, it will take you to Christy's blog and you can catch up. The hop runs the entire month of May, that's right 31days of inspiration! Here's a sneak peek of what I'll be showcasing.

































Can you guess what it is?

Here are a few cards I have made for Dylan, a nine year old boy that has an inoperable brain tumor. I thought he could use a little humor so I sent him some joke cards.

 
















































I think I will save the rest of the cards I've made for another day, I will say that two of them have earned me some prizes!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment